Friday, August 12, 2011

Cuddling with my Mom

Next week is my first birthday. My parents say it's hard to believe how fast that year has flown.

I suppose when you turn one, they don't consider you a puppy anymore. Does that means some of the things I do that they blame on the "puppy stage" will no longer be acceptable behavior? Hmmmm, I better find out.

Well, I sure hope that cuddling on my Mom's lap while she does her bookwork is still going to be OK.

She says it's kind of a challenge to juggle me and use the computer at the same time, but she's getting really good at it. (she should be after a year's practice). It's one of my favorite things to do each morning. I'd hate to find out that "Big" boys don't do that.

I guess we'll just have to wait til the 18th and see if things change. For some reason, I doubt they will. I think my Mom enjoys the cuddling as much as I do, she even calls me little Punkin' Pal while holding on to me.

I love my life.
Quahog


No comments:

Post a Comment