Friday, December 30, 2011

My favorite Christmas Gift

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was very nice, and I thank you for the cards.


I was really excited with all the toys and treats that I received. But I wanted to show you my "Bestest" favorite.  My friend Heide from Moms shop gave this box of treats to me. They came from a fancy dog shop at the Mall of America, it specialize in all kinds of great things for dogs like me.

These treats are dipped in Milk and White Chocolate. Mom told me I could have these... they aren't the same as the candy bars that Dad always has. Those kind they won't share with me. Infact they read the label to me and it says right there on the Hershey bar "do not give to your Boston Terrier, it will cause a stomach ache.". So I don't eat that kind. 

 I love this kind, and I don't share it with Mom or Dad... I tell them is says on the label "do not share with your parents, it will give them a stomach ache". 


The one problem I'm having is that Mom is in control of how many I get per day... I think Heide should give the box directly to me next time. Now that I'm older, I would be responsible and not eat them all at once. I bet I could stretch them out for 2 hours (give or take an hour).


Anyway, I just wanted to show you my very special gift. Thank you Heide, you never let me down.


Quahog

No comments:

Post a Comment