Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Mother's Day Visit with my Grandmother

Tomorrow is Mother's Day and I'm going to visit my Grandma Liz. So tonight I went to the nursing home too surprise my Grandma Boston.  She was really happy to see me. I love to visit her, there's alot of Grandmothers and Grandfathers there.. and they all like me.

This is a picture of me with Grandma Boston. She was so happy to see me, I even got a fig newton when I sat and did the shake.  Last week was her birthday and she got lots of nice clothes and flowers - so chocolate was what we decided to bring her. One thing for sure, Gram likes candy. We stayed for a awhile then I gave her a kiss and we headed home. I like going to visit, my Mom says  I can go again soon.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Mothers Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment