Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm sorry.


I'm really sorry. This sock was laying on the pile of sorted laundry in the laundry room. I always grab the socks and run around with them. How was I suppose to know that this  particular pair was made for my Mom by her friend Laurel.

Dad was picking up the bedroom and found them on top of the dresser. He assumed they were dirty so he put them in the pile The truth is that my Mom wears them as slippers and puts them up on the dresser after she wears them to prevent anyone from getting them. Another thing about these socks, my Mother doesn't  wash these, they go to the dry cleaner so they don't shrink or get worn looking.

We ended up going to Fabric Town to see Heide, she's a knitter. As we were on our way there, Aunt Laurel called cuz she saw my Facebook post. She really wasn't mad, but then again she's too nice to yell at me. My Mom on the other hand... yelled LOUDLY.

I am really sorry for putting a hole in the cuff.

I hope the "Gypsy" thing I keep hearing about is really not true, I like living here.

Quahog





No comments:

Post a Comment