Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My mornings off to a questionable start.

That looks like me, hiding under the dining room table. Hmmmmmm... what could have happened?

Dad left for work about 5 minutes ago, my Mother was in the "Powder room" - that left me unattended.

Unattended usually means that I'm into something. Or at least I always seem to get blamed for what ever happens.

Mom just bought Dad two really fluffy pillows at IKEA. They're the kind with the little tiny individual pieces of stuffing - kinda balled up. Not like the solid kind. The little balls are alot easier to fit through a tiny hole... if one should happen to get in the pillow.




When my Mom came out of the powder room... all hell broke loose. First she was after me to get the stuffing out of my mouth - that's where the dining room chairs come into play. She has to get down on the floor to get me and then I move to the next one. Then she had to go in and take a picture of my "mistake" so she could tell everyone that I'm Naughty.

I like to think of it as Curious, Inquisitive, Playful, Adventurous or anything but naughty.

My opinion.. just put the stuffing back and no one will be the wiser. What's the big deal, there's lots left in it.

Quahog

No comments:

Post a Comment