Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm a happy boy!!!

I am a happy boy. My face is all cleared up. No more red swollen eyes, not scratching or rubbing and my ears and cheeks are back to normal. The only thing left to figure out is why my hair is so thin in spots. I'm going to look at it as my "Summer" hair... some dogs get shaved when the weather turns warm - mine just thinned all on it's own.

I don't know how long I'll have to be on the steroids or other medications but for now, I'll take them. Mom is still making me the ground sirloin and rice, I hope that lasts a long time - it's really good.

You should see how happy my parents are. They were so upset because I was a mess and  my face was in pain. You should never underestimate the power of a good Mom and Dad - they didn't stop until they got me relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment