Thursday, March 29, 2012

OK, so I'm naughty in this photo.. that's not what I'm showing you. People have been asking how I'm doing with my allergy. The new medication is really helping. I hardly scratch at all. The only problem is that I have to be on steroids for a awhile and they cause my hair to fall out.  See the light part of my leg and chest, that's where my hair has fallen out.
Still hiding til Mom picks all the Kleenex up that I chewed.

I'm still a happy guy, the hair loss doesn't hurt, it just looks strange. 

My doctor says it will probably come back in when I'm off the steroids. I hope so, my back legs and butt are bald and it's cold when the wind hits me. Mom says that we're gonna have to put sunscreen on me so I don't get sunburn on our walks. Thanks for asking about me, I'm doing really well - Mom says it's not how you look on the outside, but how wonderful you are on the inside. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment